1. This website is operated by Perks Family Entertainment Centre. (‘we’, ‘our’, or ‘us’), Address: Seafield, Youghal, Co. Cork, Ireland P36 XC92.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
Online store terms
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an ‘item’ we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv)There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
Modifications to our service and pricing
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. If you wish to cancel your order and receive a refund this must be completed at least 24 hours before your chosen Collection Point date and time. This is so we do not harvest and waste food. If you are unable to collect your shopping please contact us. We cannot offer refunds for those who do not show up to the collection point or request a refund at least 24 hours before their respective chosen collection point and time. If you cannot collect your shopping you can choose to ‘Pay it Forward’ and we will drop your shopping to someone in need.
19. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Garraí Mara.
20. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers).
21. If you are unable to make your collection you must contact us at least 24 hours before your chosen collection point and time. This is so we do not harvest and waste food. If you wish to change your collection point and time you need to contact us 24 hours before the collection point and time otherwise we will have harvested your items and you will have to pick up your shopping or ‘Pay it Forward’ to someone in need.
22. If you change your mind and do not want your order you have to contact us 24 hours before your chosen collection point and time in order to qualify for a full refund. You can choose to ‘Pay it Forward’ and we will give your order to someone in need.
23. We do not give refunds or arrange alternative collection points for those who do not turn up to collection points and have not contacted us 24 hours before their chosen collection point and time. If you repeatedly do not turn up we may not accept orders from you in the future.
24. Once your request for a refund is completed we’ll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
25. If you find your shopping unsatisfactory please contact us within 24 hours of your collection point and provide details of how you have stored your shopping and provide evidence (preferably clear photographs). Upon inspection and traceability we may provide you with a refund for the affected items in your shopping. We do not offer refunds for finding insects or small bite marks or blemishes in/on our food. We are a 100% pesticide free farm, therefore, these minor defects are to be expected and to our reasonable knowledge do not affect the quality of the produce.
26. If you haven’t received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn’t been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
Liability and Indemnity
27. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
28. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with Irish Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
31. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
32. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.